Subject: Graphics Cards for Standalone
From: [email-masked] (Bob Mueller)
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 94 16:33:03 PDT

Hello out there...

We have purchased the standalone LW 3.5, a VGA monitor, and ordered a Picasso
board for VGA output, and have now been told that the Picasso board has been
recalled due to its >inability< to actually work! =)

We have also been told that *no* video card "actually works" with the
standalone 3.5 {8-o .

Is this true?  What do we do?  The dealer has offered to set us up with
LightRave for the interim.

               Sceneless in Seattle,

                        bOB

                   *~                                    *~
   [email-masked] ~~~~~~~~~b~~ *~ [email-masked] ~~~~~~~~~b~~  *~
    ~~~~~~ /|  *~| ~~|  *~   |  ~~O~~    ~~~~~~  /|*~  | ~~|    *~ | ~~O~~
     ~~~~ (_|_  _|   |_*~ _  |_  ~~B~~    ~~~~  (_|_  _|   |_ *~_  |_ ~~B~~
    *~////  |~~(_| ~ !_)~(_)~!_) ||||||   *~||||  |~~(_| ~ !_)~(_)~!_) \\\\\\